T1 PRO ROBOT: Remote Operated ROV - Remotely Operated Underwater Vehicle (ROV) is a small underwater remote-controlled robot that can travel down to 200m depth.
T1 PRO ROBOT Geneinno do not necessarily address the same people:
You have a drone (ROV) connected to a wire and controllable from the surface that may also be a real diving companion.
The ROV is for you if:
* You want to do a hull or propeller check on your boat quickly.
* You want to check that the anchor is well anchored.
* You want to see in real time what your camera is filming
* You want to observe what is in water bodies impassable diving
* Looking for a diving companion who can not follow you
* you like to be filmed under water
- Max speed
- 2m/s - 7.2Km
- Max depth
You might also like